Zelda Roleplay: The New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Register
Not a member? Then register!
Top posters
Bob-Kyle (192)
An...Out of body experience... I_vote_lcapAn...Out of body experience... I_voting_barAn...Out of body experience... I_vote_rcap 
EpicToaster360R (45)
An...Out of body experience... I_vote_lcapAn...Out of body experience... I_voting_barAn...Out of body experience... I_vote_rcap 
Swordplay (41)
Brutticus Force (15)
Linksknight (9)
pizearke (8)
Luigi64 (3)
NullAxiom (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Latest topics
» The Gathering of Heroes...Somewhat.
An...Out of body experience... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am by Bob-Kyle

» The First Abomination
An...Out of body experience... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Bob-Kyle

» Curses, Foiled again!?
An...Out of body experience... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm by Bob-Kyle

» An...Out of body experience...
An...Out of body experience... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am by Swordplay

» Notice Board
An...Out of body experience... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 am by EpicToaster360R

» The Sacred Dubloon
An...Out of body experience... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am by EpicToaster360R

» Material Upgrade
An...Out of body experience... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 am by EpicToaster360R

» Caravan Raiders
An...Out of body experience... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am by Brutticus Force

» My Name Is Legion For We Are Many
An...Out of body experience... EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 am by EpicToaster360R

Affiliates
free forum
Runes Of Magic

Link back to us!
Want to help promote us?
Then link back to us!
With a pretty button too!

Or a smaller version:

An...Out of body experience...

2 posters

Go down

An...Out of body experience... Empty An...Out of body experience...

Post by Bob-Kyle Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

"What is that, Master?" The small imp asked, as he sat cross legged on the floor beside the stone throne like seat Naraku was sat upon. The pair of them sat within the very walls of the Gerudo fortress that Naraku and Quint grew up in. Although now, it was nothing but rubble and a throne room. The room they sat in, was more of a large hall with a throne in the middle of it and stairs leading up to it from the door. In the back of the room was a small prison. It was within this small prison the tribe had placed prisoners when the fortress was still standing and the fortress was...Normal, until Quintinius had called upon the powers of his ancestor to magically imprison Naraku at the cataclysm within it. However, having been free'd by "The Crimson Order", who Naraku can only assume work for the author he belives created him, he now sat upon the throne, passing a glowing orb from hand to hand until holding it upwards when his minion pointed it out, an evil grin upon his face.

"This? This...Is the Orb of Lokei. Using it grants the ability to play with anothers mind...Or one's own. It is how I controlled that Goron we mutated into drawing those Heroes to the village and to match the kind of strength Maximus Force has. How I entered Quint's mind in an attempt to take control of a weaker remnent of Helshezag that remained in his mind. And...It is how I plan to take control of a certain individual that will be the match for Glenn Caledra!"
Naraku explained, standing up swiftly as he motioned the imp to move backwards.

"Be sure not to disturb me while I do this...I already nearly lost my mind when putting it in Arborinus' head..."

-----------

After having performed a ritual which involved using not only the orb but a good deal of his own power, Naraku now stood within what he assumed was the limbo that Calden had been imprisoned in. He looked around slowly, noticing that the limbo Calden resided in was far different from the plane Rook was banished to, when Helshezag had fully taken over his mind. Where Rook's was white and empty, Calden's was dark and black, red glowing tendrils appearing here and there.

"It seems your fate was as bad as mine, Caledrian. However where I escaped my destiny's end, you have remained entwined in yours. Show yourself...So that I may break you free from your torment..."
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Quintinius Arborinus Lucipher
Race: Gerudo

https://zeldarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An...Out of body experience... Empty Re: An...Out of body experience...

Post by Swordplay Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Torment? Hardly.

Calden stepped out of the darkness and rose his hand. The darkness cleared away like a cloud of smoke, resulting in a plain white room. Calden looked almost exactly like Glenn, albeit taller. On his face was stubble, obviously he had been able to keep up with personal hygiene while in captivity.

Freedom... I didn't think that was possible. How do you intend to do that?

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Glenn Caledra
Race: Hylian
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 am

"Hmm..." Naraku pondered, looking around when the Caledrian Prince changed his 'prison'. Having gained his powers from killing a Great Fairy, Naraku already had a plan in mind on how to free Calden from his fate. He smiled as he began his explanation.

"How do I plan to release you from your imprisonment, you ask? Simple. Having powers gained from a being not too far from a God's, I have control over life...And death, although somewhat. Since you are trapped between both of those states, I can grant you...Life. Or at least, a place in the world you come from," Naraku told the Caledrian, lowering his head before continuing.

"However...Since the Gods have a grand design and all that...Drivel...A life that is not meant to exist cannot simply be placed in the world. At every given second in time, the Gods have it that there can only ever be a certain amount of life and death. Not too much, not too little. Simply bringing you back would cause...Chaos. It would break the balance," Naraku gestured to Calden with his hand, "Thus, if I were to do that, you could only return briefly before I would have to take you back into your prison. However...Were there to be a third power involved to add to both mine and...Yours...That restriction could be overcome,"

Naraku sighed before shrugging.
"The only issue is, there are only two beings I can think of that would have enough power. One is trapped in a ring...The other within a shard..." Naraku trailed off as it occured to him how original the authors that be are, before continuing, "Since we have no clue to where the ring that holds Iceheart now resides, it seems we must try for Helshezag...Who your brother currently holds. If I were to bring you back, you would have to take that which Helshezag is imprisoned in from him, if you wish to remain in the world. What do you say?"
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Quintinius Arborinus Lucipher
Race: Gerudo

https://zeldarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am

Calden chuckled.

I get to go see my brother, and win my freedom? How amusing.

Calden called a sword from hammerspace. The silver one-handed sword had a red dragon stretched across it. Calden lifted the blade up and looked at it.

Well then... Let's not waste time, gotta catch up with him and get that shard, right?

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Glenn Caledra
Race: Hylian
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum