Zelda Roleplay: The New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Register
Not a member? Then register!
Top posters
Bob-Kyle (192)
Curses, Foiled again!? I_vote_lcapCurses, Foiled again!? I_voting_barCurses, Foiled again!? I_vote_rcap 
EpicToaster360R (45)
Curses, Foiled again!? I_vote_lcapCurses, Foiled again!? I_voting_barCurses, Foiled again!? I_vote_rcap 
Swordplay (41)
Brutticus Force (15)
Linksknight (9)
pizearke (8)
Luigi64 (3)
NullAxiom (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Latest topics
» The Gathering of Heroes...Somewhat.
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am by Bob-Kyle

» The First Abomination
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Bob-Kyle

» Curses, Foiled again!?
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm by Bob-Kyle

» An...Out of body experience...
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am by Swordplay

» Notice Board
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 am by EpicToaster360R

» The Sacred Dubloon
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am by EpicToaster360R

» Material Upgrade
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 am by EpicToaster360R

» Caravan Raiders
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am by Brutticus Force

» My Name Is Legion For We Are Many
Curses, Foiled again!? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 am by EpicToaster360R

Affiliates
free forum
Runes Of Magic

Link back to us!
Want to help promote us?
Then link back to us!
With a pretty button too!

Or a smaller version:

Curses, Foiled again!?

3 posters

Go down

Curses, Foiled again!? Empty Curses, Foiled again!?

Post by Swordplay Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 am

The forest was thick and dark. Outside of it, a boy--no more than twelve sat meditating. His name was Ingram, the child psychic, on a quest to be truly awakened with the power of Zephyrus.

He sat silently waiting for the guardians the army had promised him to arrive. The sky was ominous, an omen, perhaps. Ingram stood up to scan the field for his guardians.

--------

This quest is for the following participants: Ilia, Glenn, and Quint.

One space remains, start posting soon if you want to join in on the quest!

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Glenn Caledra
Race: Hylian
Back to top Go down

Curses, Foiled again!? Empty Re: Curses, Foiled again!?

Post by Bob-Kyle Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 am

"We're guarding a child? Should be new for you Quint..." Hob said slyly, referencing the time Quint had kidnapped Max's daughter to sell to Iceheart. Quint gave a murderous look towards Hob as Lilah shot him a confused look.
"What does he mean, Quint?" Lilah questioned him, curious to what Hob had meant by that, if he meant anything at all...
"Nothing...He's just joking around since most quests I take up don't involve protecting a small child....Heh..." Quint replied with a white lie. What Lilah doesn't know won't hurt her after all. Lilah gave a nod in response as she continued walking with him.

The pair strolled up to the boy that stood just outside a dark looming forest with Hob floating between them. At the moment it semed it was just them that turned up so far.

"I suppose you're the kid we're here to...Guard or whatever?"
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Quintinius Arborinus Lucipher
Race: Gerudo

https://zeldarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 am

I walked just outside the forest and came across Quint. Thoughts of the daemon rushed through my mind. It scared the ever living daylights out of me when I saw it. I also saw a child meditating. I looked at quint and asked,

"Are we defending him or is this a friend of yours?"

I turned my head to the child to get a look at him,

"Because I thought we where going to be defending some old person..."

I looked back at Quint trying not to look at him in the eyes still freaked out about the daemon thing,

Aryll came flying out of my hat and took a long hard look at him. She then flew over to the boy and said.

"Yep, This is the one where defending. No dough about that."

I then turned to her and asked,

"How are you so sure?"

She then flew in my face and asked,

"How are you so unsure?"

The then flew back a bit

"I only happen to be right all the time."

I shot her a look then a jokingly friendly face and she got back in the hat understanding what I was telling her. I then turned back and looked that the child some more.
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Name: Ilia
Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:55 am

Ingram remained silent. He didn't even open his eyes to see who was around, or talking.

In the distance, Glenn could be seen running at an ungodly speed towards them, zigzagging through the field creating a wall of dust blocking everyone's vision. As Glenn finally arrived, he sat down to take off his Pegasus Boots.

Sorry I'm late. Was looking for the boat... Maybe it drifted out to sea?

At this point Ingram stood up, and turned around to face the forest.

The answer you seek lies not in the sea, but someone that is present.

With that parting statement he walked into the forest, beckoning the group to follow.

Someone... here...?

The statement bothered Glenn, but he chose not to pursue the matter. He jogged into the forest in an attempt to catch up with Ingram.

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:43 am

"Pfft. Know him? Nah. Never seen him before. We're guarding him...Apparantly. From something," Quint replied scratching his bare belly, since he had replaced his boots and gauntlets but to Lilahs disgust, refused to wear anything over his upper body unless it was another blood stained tunic. He had got some odd looks on the way here from Horon considering the number of scars and the odd tattoo on his back but Quint was never one to care what people think, thus he ignored them.

Glancing at Ilia, it was easy for Quint to see the fear in her eyes as she tried her best not to get direct eye contact. After all, he had seen that kind of look a lot in the past...

"You can stop wetting yourself girl, I ain't gonna be transforming into Helshezag any time soon. He's long gone as far as I can tell..." Quint's sentence trailed off as he turned around to see the Caledrian coming at them at one hell of a speed across the field leaving clouds of dust behind him.

"...Well...Look who's turned up..."

Quint simply shrugged at Glenn when he had came, asking about the boat. Trying not to reveal his guilt he kept a stone face until he raised an eyebrow at the few words the boy had said. It was obvious that he was referring to Quint, however no one pointed fingers, not even Hob. Over the years of having a fairy who could read his mind, Quint had learned how not to reveal certain information in his head. Glenn had thought it better to leave it for later to investigate the meaning of the boys words which left Quint feeling a bit more relaxed.

With a lump in his throat, he walked after Glenn with Lilah alongside him and Hob sitting upon his shoulder.
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

(( OOC:

Curses, Foiled again!? 128947366653296304

I want to lurk for a bit ))
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Name: Ilia
Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:46 am

Ingram held out his hand to halt his followers.

Someone is here, watching us.

Ingram looked around for the person, but saw nothing. He turned towards the group of adventurers and beckoned them to follow. The trees stretched high into the sky, and because of it, there was a lack of light within the forest's base level. Ingram lead them through the maze, taking the winding forest paths that finally lead to a meadow.

Huh... So, we need to go in there?

Ingram nodded. He seemed to be in a trance as he walked up to the door to the temple. As Ingram placed his palm on the door, stalfos climbed out of the ground around the group of adventurers, ready to fight.

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Quint sighed. He had assumed they would be protecting the kid from bandits or Subrosions...Not undead soldiers. The last time Quint had encountered such an enemy, he was run through the gut all for trying to save a girl he had met only days before!

Despite this he knew complaining would do know good. Instinctly Quint reached for Ge-

"AGAIN...Undead enemies...And NO sword with which to fight them with! AGAIN! ARGH!!"
Quint yelled, enraged before proceeding to launch a metal gauntleted fist towards the bony skull of a Stalfos that was preparing to strike him, punching it clean off the undead soldier's shoulders.

"Come on then! I need no possesing demon nor magical sword to best you bony bastards!!" Quint roared as he swiftly crouched and spun round with his leg held out, snapping the leg bones of the same now -assumingly- blind stalfos. It had occured to him that he still had his bow, however he had not the time to pull it out and nor would it deal any damage to such a foe.

Lilah had not spoken a taunt nor took a moment to think before unsheathing her cutlass to begin slashing away at a Stalfos that had been raised but a metre from her. Seperating it's head from it's body she did the same to it's arms before kicking it square in the chest causing the armoured skeleton to shatter and fall to the ground.

"Give my regards to Robert when you return to hell!" Lilah said, shifting back until hers and Quints behind was touching.

"Erm...Lilah?"
Quint said as he eyed up two more Stalfos that had replaced the one he had just brought down.

"Is it important? Because we seem to be ambushed here," Lilah replied, her cutlass raised and poised to strike at another of the skeleton warriors.

"I'm...Not one for back to back. I prefer fighting alone," Quint answered as he launched a ball of fire at the Stalfos to his left, the fireball exploding on impact and destroying the Stalfos.

"Oh...Fine..." Lilah mumbled, launching her self at new Stalfos who parried her blow to result in a clash of blades between the undead soldier and the spoilt pirate.
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum