Zelda Roleplay: The New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Register
Not a member? Then register!
Top posters
Bob-Kyle (192)
The First Abomination - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe First Abomination - Page 2 I_voting_barThe First Abomination - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
EpicToaster360R (45)
The First Abomination - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe First Abomination - Page 2 I_voting_barThe First Abomination - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Swordplay (41)
Brutticus Force (15)
Linksknight (9)
pizearke (8)
Luigi64 (3)
NullAxiom (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Latest topics
» The Gathering of Heroes...Somewhat.
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am by Bob-Kyle

» The First Abomination
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Bob-Kyle

» Curses, Foiled again!?
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm by Bob-Kyle

» An...Out of body experience...
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am by Swordplay

» Notice Board
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 am by EpicToaster360R

» The Sacred Dubloon
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am by EpicToaster360R

» Material Upgrade
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 am by EpicToaster360R

» Caravan Raiders
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am by Brutticus Force

» My Name Is Legion For We Are Many
The First Abomination - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 am by EpicToaster360R

Affiliates
free forum
Runes Of Magic

Link back to us!
Want to help promote us?
Then link back to us!
With a pretty button too!

Or a smaller version:

The First Abomination

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Abomination - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Abomination

Post by Brutticus Force Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 am

Maximus jumped out of the window with the kid in his arm. He had been alone in the house that was now crushed by debris kicked up by the monster and the explosion. The kid hadn't said a word. Maximus had no idea if his kin were anywhere around here, or even alive.

More debris was kicked up, but Maximus couldn't be everywhere at once. One falling hunk bigger than the others caught his eye. He squinted at where it was going to fall. As he watched in horror as a thing was blasted into its trajectory, and then something else, ran into it at running speed, then just stopped.

"Dammit."

Feeling it irresponsible to leave the youth on the side of the hill, but having no other option, he deposited him there, and then got a running start with his Pegasus boots, before leaping into the air with his roc's feather. He didn't think he had enough power to destroy this giant chunk of stone in mid air, and he did not want to potentially throw it on more people. He wondered if his solution was wise, but he landed right in front of the new girl.

"Hello."

He scooped Glenn of the ground in hand, took her in his other, and placed them to the side.

"Stay there, please."

And then, he turned around, braced himself like he was wrangling a dondongo, and took the full blast of the rock as rocketed into him. He stayed as steady as he could, though, and it stopped.

"That was a close one. Now where was that..."

As if to answer his question, the monster smashed through the bolder, and smashed into Maximus facefirst. Maximus went flying ten feet back. The monster goron drew on him again, with some sort of liquid oozing so his face could reform. His hand then reformed in the same fashion, into a long stinger like blade. He stabbed at Maximus, but Maximus rolled and used the magic of the roc's feather to leap to his feet. Maximus then shot a fireball at his chest.The metal slid out of place, revealing a glowing red gem. Maximus lunged, but his hammer struck only the metal reforming around it.

"Hey kids! I found it's weakness!" he yelled, as he deflected a a blow from the beast's axe arm.

(OOC: I see people didnt wait for me to make good on my vow to post... sigh. If people could edit, i would be grateful. Also, I am sorry about the wall of text, and the potential godmodding... Sad )

Last edited by Brutticus Force on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Brutticus Force

Character Profile
Name: Maximus Force
Race: Goron
Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 am

Glenn looked up to see the girl from earlier near by, along with her fairy.

Ugh... That hurt. Fire weakens it. Looks like it can regenerate quickly though. I'll be fine, just umm... Go help Max and Quint out...? What was your name?

Glenn dragged himself up using the support of a wooden beam. Nodding towards the combat.

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Glenn Caledra
Race: Hylian
Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm

I looked at him drag himself up witht the wooden beams of the muddy pig pen. I helped him up and said,

"The name was Ilia, and you had a sword of fire didn't you?"

*BOOM*

I herd an explosion and saw the goron get even more aggravated..

*BOOM*

Another explosion making the goron stomp neat the source.

"I'm going to help them but I'm at least going to help you out of this pen."

I told him, I offered my hand to him

"Its not healthy to play in the mud."
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Name: Ilia
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:16 pm

"About time you joined the fray Goron!" Quint shouted back at Maximus, "Although now that you found it, stand back! I have a plan..." He added, a malicious grin drawing upon his face.

It takes the thought of explosions for you to briefly forget about me...?

Quint had but three spells in his arsenal which he had recieved from Din, two of which he had used up. Of course, Quint was usually one for leaving the best for last...

Reaching into his pouch, this time he pulled out a round medallion with a spiral engraved on it. The text on it was ancient and few spoke it, but Quint knew what it said. Bombos.

"Let's hope it hits him and not us..." Quint said. Having only ever used it once before when he had confronted Naraku at the cataclysm, he knew it was prone to blowing up more than he intended but it was usually worth it...

With the medallion in one hand, Genesis in the other, Quint spoke a word in an ancient language, before plunging the blade deep into the ground. The air around everyone began to crackle and heat up, when suddenly massive explosions erupted in random spots at random heights everywhere. A house to the groups left was blown apart, a sign post to there right blown to pieces as more and more explosions of fire occured around them.

Time is running out Gerudo...

The metal Goron looked round terrified at what was occuring all around, until it was blasted back a couple steps as one such explosion tore apart his chest, leaving the glowing gem within it's core that Max had revealed earlier open.

"If anyone would like to deal the killing blow, NOW would be...nice......" Quint began to feel faint as he tried to finish his words, until collapsing to his knees, using the genesis which was now embedded in the ground to keep himself up.

Tick...Tock...

Turning his head to face the Hylian girl, who he saw now was wielding Glenns magic bow, he nodded.

"Shoot it...NOW!"
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Quintinius Arborinus Lucipher
Race: Gerudo

https://zeldarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:29 pm

I herd the man yell to me. I looked over to see that the goron needed one finishing blow. I pulled out the bow. I aimed it at the goron.

"So how do I make it an fire arrow?"

I thought about it for a second and the arrow jest had an cone of fire around the tip.

"Oh. That makes scene."

I fired the arrow at the goron and the fire made a trail in the arrows path making it hard to see if I hit or not.

"I cant see if i hit or not, tell me."

I yelled over to the man

"Ill be right back."

I told the man who had given me the bow and i started running towards the hopefully dead goron.
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:02 am

Glenn looked on as the flaming arrow flew into the gem, shattering it. The Goron staggered back, its eyes closing as it fell to the ground. The liquid that had once repaired it spewed all over the ground, unable to do its job anymore. The goron spasmed in the liquid, a former shell of its previously destructive self. The tattoo located on its back burst into flames as it burned away the remains of the Goron, leaving only a pile of silver liquid on the ground, and the shattered gemstone.

Glenn looked at the girl, who was panicking at the thought of the arrow missing.

Good job. The name's Glenn, nice to meet you, Ilia.

Glenn felt a bit better, but there was still the issue of the fires in town, he walked near the group and played the Song of Storms on his ocarina. The rains from the storm put out the fires, leaving only a smoldering piles of rubble around the village. They had successfully stopped the Goron before it managed to destroy everything around the village, as there were still buildings standing.

Glenn sighed as he played the Song of Healing, to recover from the crushing blow dealt to him earlier. He then noticed the shattered gemstone in the remains of the goron. He picked it up, and shortly after examining it, handed it to Ilia.

Your first kill shot, take this as a reminder.

Glenn stood awkwardly after handing the gem to her. After thinking for a moment, he decided to break the silence, so he opened his mouth to speak again.

So uh... What now?

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:27 am

Quint let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the horrific beast they had spent a good while fighting was finally downed. Still struggling to stay up, he turned towards the Hylian.

"Nice...Shot- ARRGGHH" Quint screamed as he held his head in his hands.

Time's up...

-------

Quint's Mind/Soul

Darkness. Nothing but pitch black. However, within this vast ocean of shadow, shone a small light, however, this light was quickly dwindling to become one with the shadow.

You WILL give in!

No! I won't...I can't!

Suddenly a second light appeared in the blackness besides the small glow.

Brother, you are not alone!

Selah?

What?!

Know this Quint, you may have travelled and fought alone but we are always with you! Selah said, as the second light merged with the other, becoming brighter than before.

We...?

My dear boy, you didn't think we'd let you be taken over like that did you? Even in death, our family are like Wolfos. We fight as a pack! A third light appeared and like the second it merged, causing it to become brighter still.

No!

Trust me when I say this, I hate you as much as you hate me. But since I can no longer fight him, I will help you to do so...

Rook!?
Quint said in surprise, as another light merged, causing the now bright shining star to nearly chase the darkness away.

Hey are the living allowed in here too? An orange glow appeared, also joining the light.

--------

"Why are we suddenly regrouping with everyone Hob? If you don't mind me asking..." Lilah asked as she ran after the speeding ball of orange light that was Hob the fairy.

"Just trust me!"

--------

It doesn't matter how many beings of the light you have Quintinius, my darkness corrupts all!

Then we will find your limit Helshezag. We won't stop until you are fought back!

Pearl!

What was once a tiny speck of light barely holding on within the darkness was now shining star of hope, so brightly that the shadow was now struggling to take hold.

However...We all know Quints story has no happy endings, for now there was a red glow, surrounding the Darkness AND the light...

Hmm...I suppose it is my turn then? Well, if we're choosing sides...Helshezag...Why don't I give you a hand there?

What?! NO! NARAKU NO!

--------

All round there was peace...Fires being drenched with rain...Heroes standing together after defeating a foe...And last but not least...A lover and companion looking straight at who they thought was Quint...

How...Disgusting...!

Getting himself up, Helshezag began transforming his host to better suit him...

Wings of made of dark blue flames materilizied on his back, as his hands grew and became more like claws, the same occuring with the feet, boots and gauntlets being torn apart in the process. Finally, he tore off his hood and cloak to allow horns to grow as his dark blue eyes glowed even more!

"...Quint...?" Lilah asked, holding out her hand...

"That's not Quint anymore Lilah..."

Crouching as if preparing to jump, Helshezag launched himself into the air and began to hover above the Heroes.

"Pathetic little creatures! As you have just bore witness to my return, now you shall be the first to taste my...Wait...What....What is this...Pain!?....Such...Agonizing...PAIN!"
Helshezag held his claws to his head as a voice sounded in his new head.

Hmm, would you look at that...The puppeteer...Has now become...The puppet...

"Enough! I shall deal with you later Naraku, I have vengeance to to enact upon the fools that would imprison me!" Helshezag roared, as he let out breath of black flame upon the village, flames that did not dowse.

Here, have some new firepower. If I'm correct, you're powers are a little...Out of date. Heh.

"Prepare yourself for the end!" He screamed as he began charging a ball of purple lightening to unleash down upon the heroes below...

Last edited by Bob-Kyle on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 am

Glenn watched as his friend turned into the demon once more.

Zora's domain all over again... Ilia, Maximus, go get the remaining villagers, they need to be evacuated!

Glenn drew Caliburn as the ball of Lightning flew at him, he activated Battlemage once more, engulfing his blade in Lightning. He jumped into the air and swung at the ball of lightning, repelling it back to the demon. As he landed on the ground, he tried calling out to Quint.

Quint, you're not alone! Don't let him take over completely! I'll... I'll loan you some of my light too!

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 am

I saw the man transform into a demon in front of me. I did a 180 and ran. I didn't know what had happened or why but I'm sure I didn't. The quest was done and all I had to do was keep going. But I didn't. I stopped and walked back into the madness and pulled out the bow and was ready to help in anyway i can.

"I'm here for you quint!"

As moved closer to them.
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Oh for...Even the new girl is rooting for him. Sort them out already, theres so much hope coming in here that it's making me feel nauseous.

Gladly...

When he saw the chaotic sphere of lightening heading back his way, Helshezag sighed and simply batted it back with the back of his hand.

...I said sort them out not continue playing games...

Hey, I'm just the puppet.

Well then, one of your strings have snapped.

To spice things up a little, Helshezag conjured a few balls of black fire. As soon as he pointed at the Heroes, the balls of flame began raining down upon them.

Where is Quintinius by the way? His mind isn't capable of holding more than two...

I sent him...Elsewhere...

All you need to know.

-------

Quints vision was hazy, however looking round he realized he wasn't missing anything apart from a white void and...A Zora...

"Great...I get to spent my time in limbo with you..."
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:20 pm

To start off, Glenn smacked the ball of Lightning back at Helshezag, making it fly faster than he originally launched it. With that, Glenn charged Helshezag as the balls of dark fire rained upon him. They landed behind him, as he sped up using his pegasus boots to their full potential as he charged the demon. Four fireballs flew at him from the front at a high speed, Glenn drew his shield as a reaction, catching the flames on his shield. Even then, Glenn had a ways to go, his shield was now engulfed in black fire as he continued to charge.

Finally, Glenn reached Helshezag, and his first course of action was to use the momentum he had gained and his Roc's Feather to ram his shield into the demon. As he did, the flames that had covered his shield flew into Helshezag as well. Following the blow from his shield, the ball of lightning was the next to fly into Helshezag, as Glenn had outran it. Glenn staggered back, suffering recoil from the blow. However, even then he stood valiantly with his sword drawn.

Give Quint back!

Glenn noticed his sword sticking out of the ground, Genesis, giving him an idea on how to defeat the demon.

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Brutticus Force Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Maximus hated being out of it. It seems like stuff was happening too fast for him to keep up. The goron who had hurled him was not there anymore. He saw Glenn fighting with a... well, he had no idea what it was. It looked like Quint, but blue. Well, if Glenn was fighting it, it couldn't be all bad, right?

Maximus decided to try a new tactic. He pulled out his mighty hammer and began to concentrate. Then he let loose sword beam, which struck Glenn's opponent.

(Remember people, thats a level 3 spell)

Brutticus Force

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:39 pm

With the speed it was flying at him, Helshezag had little time to react to the ball of lightening being thrown back at him once more, thus when it struck it wrecked his body, or rather, Quints body, causing him to begin to drop from the sky.

But of course, that wasn't all...Before he had even dropped a couple inches, the next thing he saw was a Caledrian behind a shield burning with his own fireballs flying at him, thus lighting him up with his own black flames, making the demon fall even faster from the sky.

And yet there was more, as the Goron had decided to join in by shooting a beam of energy from his weapon directly at him, piercing his body and flying straight through Helshezag. The sheer amount of force from the beam threw Helshezag to the other side of the village, crashing into buildings and leaving a massive cloud of dust and debri to shoot into the air.

Demon, stop playing around. I want his body alive and intact.

After the dust had settled, all that could be seen were black flames, with Helshezag standing with wings unfolded, glaring at the Heroes.

"I tire of these games! It ends HERE!"
Helshezag screamed, however the moment he took a step forwards he collapsed to his knees. Looking down, he saw that he was bleeding. A lot...

" ..What...? How...!?..." After the piercing beam had shot through him, it had left a gaping hole in his gut.

You are within a mortal body, thus...You can die. I am only doing this once, so be careful...

A bright red light appeared in front of Helshezag. Absorbing it, the wound that the beam had created had healed, however the pain remained.

"Urgh...Mortal or not, you WILL DIE!!"
He bellowed once more before forming large swords in each hand. He flapped his wings to gain some lift and then shoot towards Glenn, Max and Ilia, readying to fight them in melee combat.
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 pm

"What the hell is that thing?! Its not Quint is it?"

I more arrows and shot them all at the thing.

"You saw the thing before?! Whats the weak point?!"

My mind was racing in fear. I had a hole in its gut but was still trying to fight. I thought it was insane to see something like that. Aryll came out of my hat and then got right back in in fear only screaming.

"Thats very helpful Aryll!"

I told her only afraid and aggravated even more.

Fuck my life
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:25 am

Max, be careful! That's still Quint's body!

Glenn eyed Genesis, still sticking out the
ground no less than two feet away from him. He inched towards it, and
pulled it from its resting place. Helshezag approached the band of them
at a high speed.

As Glenn brandished Caliburn and Genesis, he readied himself for Helshezag. Glenn smirked, and began whispering to Ilia.

Ilia, use an Ice arrow, I'll handle the rest.

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 pm

I grabed the bow and shot an ice arrow at the demon.

"What was the point of that?!"

I asked him as i then started to back away.
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Helshezag smirked as he saw the blue glowing arrow of ice speeding towards him then flapped his wings to slow himself down. Leaving a blade to simply float in the air alongside him, he threw out his hand and let loose a stream of black flames in an attempt to melt the ice, however due to the fact his current host was made of flesh and not flames as he was used to, his idea of defence did not go as planned, as the frozen arrow plunge deep into the palm of his hand and coming out the other hand and also resulting in his entire arm being frozen. Without the focus, his power was being used to heal his arm as quickly as he could causing the floating sword to disapear into thin air.

Hmm...It seems I made a mistake in this plan of mine...It is time to take my leave. I don't want my mind to become trapped within Quint when you are defeated...

"Naraku you Coward! Pah...I need no Demi-God within me to destroy mere MORTALS!"
Helshezag bellowed, as he readied his left blade, ignoring the severe wound on his right arm, slowly floating towards the group.
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Glenn dropped Genesis and drew the shard of a blade from his bag.

Suddenly he disappeared as Helshezag charged at them, and reappeared right in front of the Demon. His palm extended into the demon's chest. The shard did not break Quint's skin, but the body began leaking darkness into the shard. Glenn was thrown back as gusts emerged from Quint's body, pushing everyone back.

Glenn pulled himself back up to the ground, watching Quint's body and the shard collapse to the ground. Glenn walked over, picking up the shard and putting it back within his bag, hidden.

Q...Quint?

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Brutticus Force Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Maximus pushed aside some rubble that he had been trapped under. Seriously, that seemed to be happening a lot lately. You should pay attention, blockhead.

Maximus ignored the narrator, and instead focused on Glenn and his shard.

"Maybe you shouldn't keep that? Maybe we should just get rid of it?"

Brutticus Force

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Upon a mountain to the north, a small imp was sitting on a rock. He was watching intently on his master in front of him, standing with his arms wide open and his face to the sky, his eyes closed.

"...Master Naraku?" The Imp said in a small weak voice...However it seemed like his master was ignoring him. A few moments later however, Naraku brought his arms down and turned to face the imp.

"What is it...?" he replied, however to the Imp, it sounded like his master echoed each time he spoke a word.

"I was just...Wondering...If Helshezag is now trapped again...Does that mean the plan-"

"Is ruined? No. You should never expect a plan to go exactly as it's...Planned. Hence why I have a plan B which suits this situation perfectly..."

-----------

"Why so surprised? Did the great, almighty Quint Lucipher believe that he would never die?" Rook said in a sly tone, crossing his arms as he did so.

"...No...What I'm surprised at...Is the fact I am not dead." Quint replied, checking himself. He appeared opaque at one point, and then at another he was transparent.

"Oh. Well...That's odd. Perhaps you're having an out of body experience?" Rook suggested, chuckling.

"More than likely...ARGH!!" Quint exclaimed as he suddenl felt like he was being pulled away.

"Leaving so soon...?" Rook asked, not expecting an answer, "Oh well. Perhaps we'll see each other again!"

-----------

Quint opened his eyes and realized he was lying in the mud. getting himself onto his knees, he looked around. Something...Else was different...His thoughts...His mind...It was silent...And clear! Suddenly a sharp pain ran up through his arm. As he looked, he noticed an arrow stickin through the palm of his hand.

"...What...The...HELL?!" Quint yelled, clearly not happy that someone decided to wreak his hand while he was gone. And to add, when he felt a cool breeze...He realized there was a large hole in his tunic...On both sides?

Lilah rushed over to him and helped him up to his feet. Quint then glared furiously at the Hylian, Glenn and Maximus.
"You people DO realize that they don't sell BLOOD SOAKED TUNICS, RIGHT?! Look at it! IT HAS A HOLE IN IT! BOTH SIDES!! How did you even manage to DO THAT?!" Quint shouted at the lot of them, however began to calm down when he realized the look Lilah was giving him.

"You should tha-" "-nk them, I know..." Lilah said, only to have Quint finish her sentence for her.

Quint took Lilahs arm off around him and hobbled towards the group.
"...I...Erm...Thanks..." Quint said, turning away when he had said it.

"Not to disapoint anyone but...I can still sense the darkness within you Quint..." Hob said with a worried tone in his voice.

"...Idiot. Thats ME." Quint explained, laughing as he replied. Despite all this, one thing still puzzled him.

"...How did you guys get him out...?"
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordplay Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:56 pm

I... He... I dunno, we were fighting and after we roughed him up a bit he disappeared.

Glenn kept the shard to himself, shaking his head at Ilia and Maximus, signalling them not to say anything about it.

He's not saying anything to you? I mean, he seemed pretty talkative to me.

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 pm

I looked at Glenn getting his signal not to say anything about the shard. I then offered my hand to Quint, still on his knees, to help him up.

"What was that thing? You encounter it before?"

Aryll jumped from the safety of my hat knowing the fight was over.

"That was the strangest thing I ever saw."

she blurted out. I was tempted to tell her she was stupid for saying something so odious and shove her back into the hat but I thought whatever and just dealt with it.
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 am

{{EXP and rewards such have been handed out. The next couple posts is just lore posts, if you will, concerning the fact that Quint has the same mark as the Goron Naraku made.}}

Quint gave Glenn an odd look, but then shrugged and began taking the arrow out of his hand.

"...Meh. Whatever." He said, wincing in pain as he snapped the ends of the arrow before pulling the piece of wood that was left out of the palm of his hand. He then turned to Ilia to answer her question, since she did seem a little concerned...

"That thing, little Hylian, was a ten thousand year old demon named Helshezag who was trapped within a sword by an ancestor of mine. Course, I came across ths blade with the unfortune of not knowing that Helshezag has a habit of infecting peoples minds when they touch whatever object he's trapped within..."

Since his tunic was now ruined...Along with his boots and gauntlets...Quint took off his scarf and then pulled off the tattered remains of his blood red tunic to reveal a toned upper body with a rather...Odd...Tattoo on his back. It was odd...Because it looked exactly like the weird embem that was on the backside of the metal Goron they had fought earlier.

When Quint had finished taking it off, Lilah cringed when she saw a dozen scars covering his body. He then turned to notice everyone was staring.

"...What? Something on my face?"
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicToaster360R Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 pm

"Oh my god... Look at your self. You also have the same mark as that goron."

I looked at him with the scars all over his body. It was like looking at a dead man. I quickly looked away in honor.

"Whats with all the scars?"
EpicToaster360R
EpicToaster360R

Character Profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Bob-Kyle Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm

"I what?" Quint replied in confusion before realizing what mark she meant, "Oh...Thats...Nothing. Coincidence is all it is..." Quint tried to ignore the face Lilah was giving him. She had a weird habit of giving him a suspicious look whenever he did anything odd...

"Don't be such a wuss. The scars are from past battles and fights of course. For example, these two," Quint pointed to two scars that marked his stomache like an x, "Are from being run through the gut with a sword. Twice," Quint chuckled, noticing how one looked considerably pinker than the other having been done more recently.

Looking around, Quint noticed that despite how they had came here to prevet the destruction of the village, the battle that had occured with both the Goron and Helshezag had torn the place apart anyways.

"It doesn't look like anyones gonna be living here for a long time...We'd best be returning to Horon," Quint suggested, as he left the village in the direction of the Holod city with Lilah and Hob following close behind him, Lilah turning to beckon the others to come as well.
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down