Zelda Roleplay: The New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Register
Not a member? Then register!
Top posters
Bob-Kyle (192)
Dude! Wheres our boat?! I_vote_lcapDude! Wheres our boat?! I_voting_barDude! Wheres our boat?! I_vote_rcap 
EpicToaster360R (45)
Dude! Wheres our boat?! I_vote_lcapDude! Wheres our boat?! I_voting_barDude! Wheres our boat?! I_vote_rcap 
Swordplay (41)
Brutticus Force (15)
Linksknight (9)
pizearke (8)
Luigi64 (3)
NullAxiom (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Latest topics
» The Gathering of Heroes...Somewhat.
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am by Bob-Kyle

» The First Abomination
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Bob-Kyle

» Curses, Foiled again!?
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm by Bob-Kyle

» An...Out of body experience...
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am by Swordplay

» Notice Board
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 am by EpicToaster360R

» The Sacred Dubloon
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am by EpicToaster360R

» Material Upgrade
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 am by EpicToaster360R

» Caravan Raiders
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am by Brutticus Force

» My Name Is Legion For We Are Many
Dude! Wheres our boat?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 am by EpicToaster360R

Affiliates
free forum
Runes Of Magic

Link back to us!
Want to help promote us?
Then link back to us!
With a pretty button too!

Or a smaller version:

Dude! Wheres our boat?!

Go down

Dude! Wheres our boat?! Empty Dude! Wheres our boat?!

Post by Bob-Kyle Fri May 14, 2010 3:40 pm

At the docks, where an outstanding, but broken ship was docked, stood a large group of hooded figures. Seeing it was dusk, and the docks aren't all that populated at this time, nobody had blinked an eye at them.

"...Perhaps we should have taken the liberty of paying the Gerudo AFTER he had told us everything? Such as the ship being BROKEN?!"
one of the hooded men at the front said to the two besides him. Clearly they weren't told everything about the ship they were about to steal...

"Quiet down. It doesn't look too hard to fix. We have enough people here anyways." the second sighed, annoyed at how easily tempered his comrade was. He turned and round and gave the orders to both search and then fix the ship to the platoon behind him, and immediatly they began work.

In a single file they began to board the ship, and despite their footsteps being echoed through it seemed not to wake the few of the adventurers that were still on the boat...
Bob-Kyle
Bob-Kyle
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Quintinius Arborinus Lucipher
Race: Gerudo

https://zeldarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum